Where did I get a dream to build a Temple from?In September 2002, we were driving to Odessa, for participating in Marina Fedorenko’s school of distributors. The road was lying across Ukrainian fields, forests, and old villages. Suddenly we appeared in a fairy tale: immaculate lawns, beautiful flower-beds, neat yards, a flower clock, a huge square between two lakes with black and white swans, and a marvelous church. We were delighted!
A year later, Victor, my husband, passed away. However the dream was still with me, and I felt my friends’ support who never doubted I could fulfill this dream. Nailya Rezvanova helped to find an ideal place to build the future Temple. We got blessings, found designers and contractors, consecrated the beginning of the construction. Once in May, machinery and builders came to Lazarivka.
September, 12 , 2005. I had been dreaming of this day for almost two years.
It was a sunny morning. The road to the Temple was covered by flowers, and hundreds of people walked there. A peal of bells, and solemnity of prayers has been heard above the square.
I'm grateful to God for having led us to Coral Club four years ago. We have changed here, and so have our lives. Here we have found our friends, and have realized that well doing and helping other people, we can make the most grandiose and bright dreams come true.
To download the film>>>
Warmest regards,
Zinaida Derevyeva.
Zinaida Derevyeva.
The contents of this Web site are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Web site.
No comments:
Post a Comment