An interview with a network marketer:
- Could you tell us, please, what has brought you to network marketing?
- I experienced what unemployment was. For a long time, I was poor, my income didn’t defray my expenses. When I found a new job, when I was working from morning till night, I realized that my salary was quite limited, and that the pension I was going to receive in my old age, was miserably small. Every day I asked myself, “ What does the future have in store for me?” Every day I thought that the best solution of the problem was to start a business of my own.
- What difficulties did you face when you started working?
- It may seem strange to you but I realized at last that our internal fear and laziness prevent us from earning money, not receiving it. Besides, we underestimate our abilities, we conceal our wishes, we are afraid of making mistakes, we don’t understand that one must learn all life long.
- What helped you to overcome the obstacles you’ve mentioned?
The whole life of a man depends on the aim that he sets in order to fulfill his cherished dream, as well as on a strong belief in it and in his own power.
- Tell me please, have you reached everything you wanted? Can we call you a successful person?
- Undoubtedly. I consider myself a successful person, and my success was accompanied by recognition. I’ve achieved the things I dreamt of: freedom, wealth and happiness.
And I’d like to wish good luck, love, friendship and well (see good) to everybody who wants to change his life for better, to become the creator and the master of his own destiny.
The contents of this Web site are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Web site.
- Could you tell us, please, what has brought you to network marketing?
- I experienced what unemployment was. For a long time, I was poor, my income didn’t defray my expenses. When I found a new job, when I was working from morning till night, I realized that my salary was quite limited, and that the pension I was going to receive in my old age, was miserably small. Every day I asked myself, “ What does the future have in store for me?” Every day I thought that the best solution of the problem was to start a business of my own.
- What difficulties did you face when you started working?
- It may seem strange to you but I realized at last that our internal fear and laziness prevent us from earning money, not receiving it. Besides, we underestimate our abilities, we conceal our wishes, we are afraid of making mistakes, we don’t understand that one must learn all life long.
- What helped you to overcome the obstacles you’ve mentioned?
The whole life of a man depends on the aim that he sets in order to fulfill his cherished dream, as well as on a strong belief in it and in his own power.
- Tell me please, have you reached everything you wanted? Can we call you a successful person?
- Undoubtedly. I consider myself a successful person, and my success was accompanied by recognition. I’ve achieved the things I dreamt of: freedom, wealth and happiness.
And I’d like to wish good luck, love, friendship and well (see good) to everybody who wants to change his life for better, to become the creator and the master of his own destiny.
The contents of this Web site are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Web site.
No comments:
Post a Comment