About Me

Hello everyone! My name is Natalia and I am your soon-to-be coral health adviser.

Much of my education is in Telecommunications Engineering, and I have just finished working towards a Diploma in Human Nutrition because Health has always been a deep-seeded passion of mine. I've been always looking for natural solutions to improve my health, and so I drew my attention to a Coral Club product, called Coral Mine. I became very intrigued by it, and after watching a comprehensive video presentation, I was sold!

I came to a quick and confident realization that I can boost my immunity greatly by drinking this water! In the past, I suffered from many headaches, chronic fatigue syndrome, chronic cholecystitis, immune system disorders, and joint pain. I'd taken everything! But the antibiotics, antipyretics, anti-inflammatory drugs only made me feel worst, and I was feeling so hopeless. Finally I decided to seek alternative medicine, and Coral Mine was just the thing for me. The simple 4 step process took me to a path of recovery in only 2 months. In fact, the product was so effective that after the 3rd detox & cleansing program, I even quit smoking (I was a smoker for over 20 years!). I couldn't believe it, it was such a great accomplishment and I felt incredibly proud of myself... I was truly on a path to prolonged health.

Soon after, I knew I had to share this knowledge and product with people, I had such a burning desire to help. And so, I began working as an Independent Distributor; I attended many lectures about health and beauty, which as you know are highly correlated. My overall health and appearance improved significantly, and so I had a whole team that eventually joined me on this journey.

Our team values Health and Longevity. We love to help people become the healthiest and happiest self they can possibly be! And with these values we have, we willingly invest our time and money.

Coral Club Health preservation programs developed by groups of specialists different medical specialty. These programs are based on 100% high quality natural ingredients. Components of these programs are not drugs.These programs allow you to optimize cell nutrition, normalize the introductory balance, detoxify organs and tissues, ensure environmental protection, and restore the optimum level of cell energy.
Also, I can help you establish a personal nutrition program for your specific needs regarding your overall health.

For health maintenance, we promote a few simple but very important stages. Allow me to introduce you to our company's main product, the Concept of Health

We offer all relevant information, including; how to survive in a man-made world disaster, gene technology, environmental default and more. We want you to ask yourselves these questions.....
- Is there anything more important than your health?
- Is there anything more joyful than a laughter of a healthy child?- How we can preserve these?
- How would I survive during an invasion of chemical and gene technology, and environmental disasters?

We are not alone in facing these global challenges of the 21st century. Scientists are working on the latest technology to preserve human health. One of the leading companies in the world market of health is our company, a company of Coral Club, which is working successfully in many countries around the world for decades.

Thank you for taking the time, I truly looking forward to making your health/life, that much more enjoyable

Natalia Charif |Coral Health Adviser.
Distributor
Metro Vancouver, Canada

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

You can personally verify the products by ordering them right now.

The contents of this Web site are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Web site.

No comments: