RBC Life’s Team USA Wins Silver in Global Cup
Lead by the sets of former Olympian, Rod Wilde and the powerful spikes of Dale Hoffman and Greg Runice,Team USA took the Silver medal by defeating teams from Brazil, Canada, Estonia, Latvia and Venezuela before losing a tightly contested finals with the Russians. Game two was tied 10 times, the last at 14-14 on a kill by Brett Ammerman, before the Russians took the lead and refused to relinquish it.
The Global Cup – World Senior Volleyball Championships, is a true world championship tournament where the teams hale from around the world and represent their country on the court. “To watch these players is nothing short of inspiring,” says Kevin Young, VP of RBC's Sales and Marketing. “They are best the players in the world in their age division and they deliver a great show when they play.” “Being associated with Team USA has been mutually beneficial. They love and rely on the RBC Life products like Triple FX®, Microhydrin®, MSM, Spirulina, NeuroBright®, MicroBrite® and Protivity. We admire the teamwork, dedication and the examples these atheletes set in showing that athletic competition doesn’t have to stop just because you are over 50.”
What the Doctor Says:
Steve Zelko, Ophthalmologist
California
On Microhydrin:
Microhydrin has allowed me to play at a higher level – especially during the last, the most meaningful, days of a tournament. It’s when you win or lose. If your performance drops off, you are not going to be there at the end. The RBC Life products have DEFINITELY helped me feel better as the days progressed.
On Triple FX:
In the past … if I was feeling a bit low prior to a match … I would grab a cup of coffee. You know what you are getting: caffeine high for a very short period of time. You get this peak and then you just drop off … and if you didn’t get enough caffeine, you drop off at the end of the match … that’s how you lose … I can take a Triple FX and last for multiple matches and have a sustained ability to focus more on the game … both mentally and physically.
Interviews with the Team Members
Brett Ammerman,
Colorado
I started training using the products … I tried to make them fail. They didn't. I increased my workouts by 30% and there was no pain, no muscle soreness, no joint soreness, nothing. I thought, I’ve got something that is going to help me get stronger and more fit. I kept pushing it … my workouts got stronger and better. I dropped 10 pounds that I didn’t think that I had to lose but it was there and it disappeared. I have four kids who all play volleyball at the collegiate level … two have gone on to play at the professional level. One of the kids came home from college this summer and trained with me. He did my workout and after 20 minutes he was throwing up in a trash can.
It’s OUTSTANDING. As far as I’m concerned these products are the Elixir of the Gods. My hair seems healthier, my eyes are better, and I’m more focused at work … I feel really good about the products.
They have been everything that everyone said they were. The side effect is that I’m able to compete again. I just know these products have not only helped me prepare for this event but also to exceed my expectations.
I had an injury a couple of days ago in this competition. I fully believe the products have helped me come back probably 10 times faster than if I had not been taking them. I’m able to recover so much faster … and I’m right back into the thick of things.
On Life After 50:
That’s where I was – a couch potato. I have eight kids … I thought that I was through playing (sports). The RBC products have given me the ability to go back into it – full force. I feel like I’m back (to being) at least 15 years younger. If you thought you were finished, these products will help get you back to where you were before.
Mike Vetsch, Pastor
Wisconsin
Microhydrin is the best product out there … the recovery (time) is incredible. I used to work out hard on the bike for half an hour, 720-pound leg presses, 200-pound squats. Preparing for this competition, I was able to do that routine 3 times a day. I couldn’t imagine doing that without Microhydrin. It’s phenomenal.
Greg Runcie, 54
California
I get an energy boost with the Triple FX powder … I love that stuff. It just tastes good. With the Microhydrin I notice that I’m not as sore the next day after running, training or playing. I “recoup” quicker. It’s been a big help. I definitely recommend the products to others … unless I’m playing against them … then I’ll wait until after the tournament. I share my products with my wife … we both love them. A few weeks ago, my wife was coming down with a cold. She took the products and ended up not catching the cold. We were thankful for that. We had been worried about coming here, trying to fight off a cold. One of our favorites is the Protivity. I use it for my workouts at the gym. It
gives me lots of energy. I’m using it for the tournament and feel like I’m playing
better than I have for a while. I hit the Microhydrin and MSM really hard. I do about a half a shot of Triple FX. Even with all these matches … we had three in a row the first day, two yesterday and three today … I’ve had really good energy and nothing is hurting.
Jerry Kukuruda, Captain
Kansas
The pain that I used to get from playing is drastically reduced, my endurance and energy level have improved. My knees used to ache before I started taking the RBC supplements, now they don’t ache at all.
My brother had an ACL tear 20 some years ago and he started to have pain so I sent him some Microhydrin. He said, “after a few days my pain went away.” It sold itself because the pain that he had lived with for so many years … just went away. When he ran out he said, “I need some more of this.” So, I hooked him up and he’s buying it every month now. We have guys on the team who have never taken any products, from anybody. Now they love RBC Life. It's helping them compete. Less pain. More energy. The products sell themselves. As long as there is nothing wrong with your physical condition, there’s no reason to “hang it up” just because you are over 50.
Source
Coral Club International is an international MLM-company, which is working worldwide. Coral Club is the way to a full active life, beauty and longevity. You can personally verify the products by ordering them right now. Think about this information and make the right decision! TO BECOME A MEMBER OF CORAL CLUB ENROLL NOW
The contents of this Web site are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Web site.
Lead by the sets of former Olympian, Rod Wilde and the powerful spikes of Dale Hoffman and Greg Runice,Team USA took the Silver medal by defeating teams from Brazil, Canada, Estonia, Latvia and Venezuela before losing a tightly contested finals with the Russians. Game two was tied 10 times, the last at 14-14 on a kill by Brett Ammerman, before the Russians took the lead and refused to relinquish it.
The Global Cup – World Senior Volleyball Championships, is a true world championship tournament where the teams hale from around the world and represent their country on the court. “To watch these players is nothing short of inspiring,” says Kevin Young, VP of RBC's Sales and Marketing. “They are best the players in the world in their age division and they deliver a great show when they play.” “Being associated with Team USA has been mutually beneficial. They love and rely on the RBC Life products like Triple FX®, Microhydrin®, MSM, Spirulina, NeuroBright®, MicroBrite® and Protivity. We admire the teamwork, dedication and the examples these atheletes set in showing that athletic competition doesn’t have to stop just because you are over 50.”
What the Doctor Says:
Steve Zelko, Ophthalmologist
California
On Microhydrin:
Microhydrin has allowed me to play at a higher level – especially during the last, the most meaningful, days of a tournament. It’s when you win or lose. If your performance drops off, you are not going to be there at the end. The RBC Life products have DEFINITELY helped me feel better as the days progressed.
On Triple FX:
In the past … if I was feeling a bit low prior to a match … I would grab a cup of coffee. You know what you are getting: caffeine high for a very short period of time. You get this peak and then you just drop off … and if you didn’t get enough caffeine, you drop off at the end of the match … that’s how you lose … I can take a Triple FX and last for multiple matches and have a sustained ability to focus more on the game … both mentally and physically.
Interviews with the Team Members
Brett Ammerman,
Colorado
I started training using the products … I tried to make them fail. They didn't. I increased my workouts by 30% and there was no pain, no muscle soreness, no joint soreness, nothing. I thought, I’ve got something that is going to help me get stronger and more fit. I kept pushing it … my workouts got stronger and better. I dropped 10 pounds that I didn’t think that I had to lose but it was there and it disappeared. I have four kids who all play volleyball at the collegiate level … two have gone on to play at the professional level. One of the kids came home from college this summer and trained with me. He did my workout and after 20 minutes he was throwing up in a trash can.
It’s OUTSTANDING. As far as I’m concerned these products are the Elixir of the Gods. My hair seems healthier, my eyes are better, and I’m more focused at work … I feel really good about the products.
They have been everything that everyone said they were. The side effect is that I’m able to compete again. I just know these products have not only helped me prepare for this event but also to exceed my expectations.
I had an injury a couple of days ago in this competition. I fully believe the products have helped me come back probably 10 times faster than if I had not been taking them. I’m able to recover so much faster … and I’m right back into the thick of things.
On Life After 50:
That’s where I was – a couch potato. I have eight kids … I thought that I was through playing (sports). The RBC products have given me the ability to go back into it – full force. I feel like I’m back (to being) at least 15 years younger. If you thought you were finished, these products will help get you back to where you were before.
Mike Vetsch, Pastor
Wisconsin
Microhydrin is the best product out there … the recovery (time) is incredible. I used to work out hard on the bike for half an hour, 720-pound leg presses, 200-pound squats. Preparing for this competition, I was able to do that routine 3 times a day. I couldn’t imagine doing that without Microhydrin. It’s phenomenal.
Greg Runcie, 54
California
I get an energy boost with the Triple FX powder … I love that stuff. It just tastes good. With the Microhydrin I notice that I’m not as sore the next day after running, training or playing. I “recoup” quicker. It’s been a big help. I definitely recommend the products to others … unless I’m playing against them … then I’ll wait until after the tournament. I share my products with my wife … we both love them. A few weeks ago, my wife was coming down with a cold. She took the products and ended up not catching the cold. We were thankful for that. We had been worried about coming here, trying to fight off a cold. One of our favorites is the Protivity. I use it for my workouts at the gym. It
gives me lots of energy. I’m using it for the tournament and feel like I’m playing
better than I have for a while. I hit the Microhydrin and MSM really hard. I do about a half a shot of Triple FX. Even with all these matches … we had three in a row the first day, two yesterday and three today … I’ve had really good energy and nothing is hurting.
Jerry Kukuruda, Captain
Kansas
The pain that I used to get from playing is drastically reduced, my endurance and energy level have improved. My knees used to ache before I started taking the RBC supplements, now they don’t ache at all.
My brother had an ACL tear 20 some years ago and he started to have pain so I sent him some Microhydrin. He said, “after a few days my pain went away.” It sold itself because the pain that he had lived with for so many years … just went away. When he ran out he said, “I need some more of this.” So, I hooked him up and he’s buying it every month now. We have guys on the team who have never taken any products, from anybody. Now they love RBC Life. It's helping them compete. Less pain. More energy. The products sell themselves. As long as there is nothing wrong with your physical condition, there’s no reason to “hang it up” just because you are over 50.
Source
Coral Club International is an international MLM-company, which is working worldwide. Coral Club is the way to a full active life, beauty and longevity. You can personally verify the products by ordering them right now. Think about this information and make the right decision! TO BECOME A MEMBER OF CORAL CLUB ENROLL NOW
The contents of this Web site are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Web site.
No comments:
Post a Comment