Olga Butakova

Olga Butakova, Ph.D., Academician of the International Informatization Academy (I.I.A.) of the UN, the head of the Academy of Health at the Patrice Lumumba University of Peoples' Friendship, and a chief physician of the  Institute of Health Recovery in Moscow.
Olga Butakova participated in creating the documentary film "Caution! FOOD!" that explores issues of factory-made foods with chemical additives.

She is a  Silver Master of Coral Club International,

Having worked as a practitioner doctor for 20+ years, I’ve chosen preventive medicine, connected with natural health restoring means,  as the most promising and safe medical trend. Acquiring work experience, I started realizing that the best way to prevent diseases is to lead a lifestyle conducive to health and teach others. Thus people become more aware of how to care about their personal health. 
Learning about the company of Coral Club, I can definitely say that I have never seen so many people who have such an aspiration to learn ways and methods to preserve health, such a desire to learn to help other people, to use the whole assortment of the company’s production correctly and effectively. 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All programs are developed by the Academy of Health of Coral Club, acting on the foundation of the Regenerative Medicine Department
All products are certified in Europe, America, and Canada.
Our slogan is “The best products for the best health!”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Independent Distributor of Coral Club Int. Natalia Charif. 

Feel free to ask me questions BY FILLING OUT the FORM "CONTACT ME" 

TO BECOME A MEMBER OF CORAL CLUB MAKE REGISTRATION HERE

The contents of this Website are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.

No comments: