I am glad to tell you good news: Coral Club will be in America soon! After lengthy negotiations with the administration of RBC life, was made a decision to open an office and warehouse of Coral Club in the USA in the next (2013) year.
Moreover, if it be open in the U.S., it is not far off, and Canada will be open too. I am very happy with this information.
Therefore, friends, if you have not lost your Coral Club memberships, now is the best time to remind the Company about yourselves.
That all I wanted to tell you today.
If you have any questions, please contact me at the e-mail: adviser@coralclubinternational.com, or leave comments here.
Good luck :-)
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF CORAL CLUB MAKE REGISTRATION HERE
TO ORDER PRODUCTS >>>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The contents of this Web site are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Web site.
4 comments:
Coral Club in America ... already!!!
Dear Natasha.
I would used products of Coral Clab in America.
I have registration N 4884413 in Moscow.
Can I have the discaunt from my number ?
Respectavly Sveta.
zavadskaya43@mail.ru
hi Svetlana. Of course, you can use your ID number and order the products online. It does not matter where you made registration.
Coral Adviser
adviser@coralclubinternational.com
Post a Comment