My Personal Experience of Dealing with Hot Flashes

According to MedicineNet.com "Menopause is defined as the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. It is the time in a woman's life when the function of the ovaries ceases.
The process of menopause does not occur overnight, but rather is a gradual process. This so-called perimenopausal transition period is a different experience for each woman.
The average age of menopause is 51 years old, but menopause may occur as early as the 30s or as late as the 60s. There is no reliable lab test to predict when a woman will experience menopause.
The age at which a woman starts having menstrual periods is not related to the age of menopause onset."
Menopause usually accompanied by hot flashes. I should tell you, this is a very unpleasant thing. When I experienced them, I was devastated, especially, when I learned that most women who experience hot flashes have them for more than a year, and they usually stop on their own within four to five years. I didn't want to have hot flashes for several years!

Fortunately, I'm a distributor of Coral Club, The company offers a number of different kinds of nutrition programs based on natural ingredients, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids of the highest quality including a program that can provide a sigh of relief without the side effects.

Shortly, I had my last period at the beginning of April. In 1 month hot flashes began. I started the program. At the end of August, the hot flashes disappeared. What is interesting, at the end of October I got my periods back.

What have I done with my hot flashes?

1. This program should be taken only on the background of the Coral Mine water. A drinking regime during the program plays a crucial role in the body. Drink this water at the rate of 30 ml per 1 kg of weight. For example, if your weight is 50 kg you should drink 1.5 liters a day if your weight is 56 kg you should drink such water 1.7 liters a day. Plus, take enzymes (Assimilator, or DigestAble) it will help to dissolve cholesterol.  And an antioxidant H-500 will increase metabolism and gives strength.
2. Do Anti-Parasite program.

3. Do Cleansing&Detoxification. The Colo-Vada program is a highly effective 14-day total body cleanse the system. The Colo-Vada Cleanse System has been expertly formulated to help you achieve radiant health through cleansing and detoxification. Ridding the body of accumulated toxins and restoring proper digestive function is imperative for a healthy life.

4. Step #4 is cellular nutrition. It is necessary to have Vitamin E in your diet. Also, add to your diet Over 30 cocktail, Lecithin, Alfalfa, and Griffonia. The program envisages applying a cream "Gest-One". It is a preventive cosmetic product with natural phytoestrogens. Daily application of the cream will help solve problems associated with hormonal imbalance, menstrual cycle, and improve skin condition. Unfortunately, we don't have this cream in Canada and America, so I didn't use it.
However, if you have an opportunity to purchase Gest-One, take it. It may help.

My experience confirms, If you do the program once in 6 months, it can not only slow down the aging process but reduce your biological age.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.



You can personally verify the products by ordering them right now.
 The contents of this Website are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.

No comments: