Professional doctor, with a 20-year practice in the medical field.
“Much knowledge brings much sorrow”.
Specialties : therapy, cardiology, endocrinology, and functional diagnosis. Teacher at the Odessa Medical University, the chair of clinical therapy and clinical pharmacology.
1993–1998 years. “My universities”. Worked as a dispatcher, an advertising agent, an administrator, an entrepreneur, and a manager of a firm of direct sales.
… “Those, who cannot do anything, usually directs others. And those who aren't capable of doing even this, teaches others”
1997 – “An Independent training manager”, held a training on direct sales and systems of building of Network Marketing in 10 different companies.
“The theory is cold, my friend, but the tree of life is always green ”
1998, May. , Odessa. The beginning.
1999, February. Moscow, Ermolino. Participation in a Big Dream
Chabanka , every time it was cool!
1999- 2005 years. Years of travelling: people, schools, conferences, events. Years of constant education, mistakes and flights, distress and joy, an active work. As a result, my well- being increased, thanks to conditions created by the International Coral Club Company!
I’d like to thank the founders of the company! For their help, understanding and patience.
I’d like to thank all leaders! For being self-confident, for their resistance to people who tried to get them back into the mire of hopelessness. For belief in their sponsors. For their belief in company, strong intuition and life experience. For their belief in MLM- industry, which indicates that they’re highly intellectual, and ready to make their own decisions! For their belief in people and a sincere desire to bring them freedom and health! And many thanks for their creative work, talent and professionalism.
I’d like to thank all the salesmen for being considerate to customers, for their diligence, love for themselves and respect for money.
It’s time we stopped fighting with our economic system on our own!
I’d like to thank all our consumers for their high level of culture and respect for their own organism – God’s Temple, where our soul lives. And for their good taste and deep understanding of philosophy of health, that enabled them to choose the best products in the world and the best “Coral Club” Company!
I don’t say “Good bye”.
I say to everybody:"Good morning. Everything is only starting! Let’s build together our unique Coral Empire!
I wish you a great success!"
With Gratitude and Belief,
Marina Fedorenko.

No comments:
Post a Comment