Minerals Deficiency

Minerals deficiency can cause the following ailments


I
R
O
n
I
O
D
I
N
e
P
O
T
A
S
S
I
U
m
C
A
L
C
I
U
m
C
O
B
B
A
L
t
C
I
L
I
C
O
n
M
A
G
N
E
s
I
U
m
М
А
N
G
A
N
E
S
e
C
O
P
P
E
r
S
O
D
I
U
m
S
E
L
E
D
I
U
m
S
U
L
F
U
r
P
H
O
S
P
H
O
R
U
s
Ф
Т
О
р
C
H
R
O
M
e
Z
I
N
k
Aggressiveness

+




+









Alcoholism















+
Аllergy

+

+












Anemia
+
+

+


+

+







Apathy

+

+











+
Arthritis



+











+
Atherosclerosis

+

+

+
+








+
Infertility  

+

+











+
Insomnia

+
+
+


+









Bronchitis

+

+












Hear loss

+

+

+
+

+






+
Hemorrhoids






+









Hepatitis  



+












Hypertension

+

+


+









Hypotension

+
+
+


+









Dizziness
+
+

+


+


+






Eye  diseases















+
fungal diseases



+
+











Depression

+
+
+


+

+







Skin  flabbiness

+


+
+










Slower growth

+
+
+


+



+



+
+
Constipation
+

+













Goiter

+

+












Chilly hands \ feet

+

+


+









Impotence

+








+





Myocardial  infarction

+

+


+









Caries



+


+






+


Paigle



+











+
Brittle  nails

+

+

+
+








+
Skin discolouration



+




+

+


+


Nervousness

+
+
+


+









Low hemoglobin
+
+






+








I
R
O
n
I
O
D
I
N
e
P
O
T
A
S
S
I
U
m
C
A
L
C
I
U
m
C
O
B
B
A
L
t
C
I
L
I
C
O
n
M
A
G
N
E
s
I
U
m
М
А
N
G
A
N
E
S
e
C
O
P
P
E
r
S
O
D
I
U
m
S
E
L
E
D
I
U
m
S
U
L
F
U
r
P
H
O
S
P
H
O
R
U
s
Ф
Т
О
р
C
H
R
O
M
e
Z
I
N
k
Obesity

+

+

+
+









Numbness  of the limbs

+

+











+
Weakened  immunity

+

+

+
+



+
+
+



Puffiness

+














Joint  pathology


+








+



+
Dandruff  





+










Twitching  eyelids






+









Gastric hyperacidity


+



+









Anorexia
+





+


+


+


+
Weight  Loss

+





+




+



Loss of taste









+





+
Anosmia















+
Prostatitis






+








+
Capillary  permeability

+
+


+










Cancer

+
+


+



+





+
Rheumatism


+
+

+









+
Cardiac  arrhythmia

+
+



+









Weakness

+
+
+


+





+



Reduced function of the pancreas










+





Convulsions  


+
+


+









Rash  







+
+
+





+
Tachycardia

+
+
+


+









Memory  impairment

+
+






+





+
Acne


+


+










Fatiguability

+
+



+

+
+


+

+
+
Eczema















+

The CORAL- MINE contains all these minerals  in accordance with given criteria the world leaders in the sphere of nanotechnologies . Also, you can find them in other products of Coral Club to avoid  mineral deficiencies which can lead to a variety of health problems.

#ActiVin, #Ultimate, #PotassiumGluconate, #Yummies, #ChewableCalciumwithVitaminsC&D, #GreenGold, #Iron, #MagoCal, #24\7Complex, #CoralMagnesium, #CoralZink, #CoralKelp, #CoralAlfalfa, #BlackWalnutLeaves, #MSM , #Eyebright, #Selenium, #Spirulina, #Superfood, #jointComfort, #FirstFood, #EnduroMax.

All programs are developed by the Academy of Health of Coral Club, acting on the foundation of the Regenerative Medicine Department

All products are certified in Europe, America and Canada.


TO BECOME A MEMBER OF CORAL CLUB MAKE REGISTRATION HERE. 
AND FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR CONSULTATION BY FILLlING UP the FORM "CONTACT ME"

The contents of this Web site are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Web site. 

No comments: