Hello, every body!
I have some photos of our holidays and I want to describe them.
It was the July of 2009 . It was the first meeting with my husband and we had made a decision to go to theCrimea . This photo shows we are riding along the mountains road. In the background you can see clear blue sky and a high mountains. We had been surrounded by an incredible silence, we could hear only the hot breath and quiet thud of hoofs of our horses.
After horses riding we had a rest near the mountains lake. We truly felt happy.
It was in the January of 2011. We were in theCarpathian Mountains . We had taken this photo before climbing the high mountain by the chairlift for about an hour.
The nature was sleeping under white snow blanket. Cold wind penetrate us and I thought that a way would never finish.
Finally we arrived on the top of mountain and were really excited. When I looked at the bottom of the mountain I felt a chill down my spine because it was terrible and beautiful. Afterwards (after two glasses of Glintwine in the local restaurant…) I didn’t have fear :-) – my skiing was professional.
This picture is one of the most beautiful evening of our holiday in Thailand . We were on thebeach of Siam Gulf. Behind us you can see the fiery sunset which cautiously, slowly and easily touches ocean and eventually disappears there. It is wonderful and fantastic view, isn’t it?
I have some photos of our holidays and I want to describe them.
It was the July of 2009 . It was the first meeting with my husband and we had made a decision to go to the
After horses riding we had a rest near the mountains lake. We truly felt happy.
It was in the January of 2011. We were in the
The nature was sleeping under white snow blanket. Cold wind penetrate us and I thought that a way would never finish.
Finally we arrived on the top of mountain and were really excited. When I looked at the bottom of the mountain I felt a chill down my spine because it was terrible and beautiful. Afterwards (after two glasses of Glintwine in the local restaurant…) I didn’t have fear :-) – my skiing was professional.
This picture is one of the most beautiful evening of our holiday in Thailand . We were on the


No comments:
Post a Comment